...and fly me anywhere"
--augustana
classes start today, but for me not until 4pm. I've loaded myself up with so much I have to do, but the pressure of "what are you going to do with your life?" hanging over my head makes it impossible to get crackin! I am also inundated with the amount of pictures I have to deal with, haha.. trying to find a scrapbook for them all (and then doing it) is going to be difficult. Not to mention a senior design project, a senior thesis, another grant, and two additional engineering classes... plus med school apps! ahg! ok.. one thing at a time, right?
Steph, I will come visit you in Atlanta one weekend.. let me know which one is good for you. It will have to be on an away game day (sorry!). I can't wait to see you!
I am seriously trying to plan this trip to Thailand. Please let me know if you are interested/what your max price is!
<3
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment