Monday, August 20, 2007

mundane monday

It is hot (99˚F). and humid. and south carolina... I am all moved in to my new apartment now.. not the clean and crisp student Wohnheime of germany but the old, overpriced, and dirty student housing of USC. Less than two weeks until football season, we find ourselves falling into the same routines.. stay up late watching tv, wake up late, go to zaxby's (a fried chicken chain) for lunch.. stay inside because it is too hot out, lather, rinse, repeat.

last night we saw Superbad. it was funny, but about high school and awkward.

german words keep popping into my head.. oder?

I am demotivated. I need to buy books, finish unpacking/making my room my own, finish my amcas, get recommendations from profs, finish my rise essay... learn how to use an american keyboard again..

I just spent $45 on groceries... and I'm not even cooking for five! I miss you guys soo much! ah, was für eine Reise nach Stuttgart......
ok hush my grammar stinks :p no more debbie downer! sarah should be happy!! let's think of somewhere we can go together :)

No comments: