Monday, August 27, 2007

come on, y'all!

Post!

classes have started.. it is going to be a rough semester for me! I still haven't turned in my AMCAS.. looking to do that in the next two days, once I have our office of pre-professional advising look over my essays.. which are not good! I am applying to twelve schools, which will cost about $490.00.... yikes! I'm looking forward to eating lots of ramen noodles... musc, wake forest, university of chicago, university of illinois at chicago, columbia, cornell, upenn, emory/gt, university of washington, pitt, ut austin, and ut houston. hopefully I will wind up at one of these places next year!

It's funny how a change in environment can change your attitude/mood/personality/etc... maybe I'm just flaky...

I'm starting my cooking group this week.... looking forward to cooking for people again! I miss y'all a lot!

<3

currently listening to: "Spinning Away" by Sugar Ray (from The Beach soundtrack)

1 comment:

Stephanie Chen said...

Change for the better? Or worse?