Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update

Hello all! I pulled out our Berlin Kleingruppenkarte from my purse the other day and it all came back to me. Looking for the wheat field, seeing the Brandenburger Tor at 4AM, screaming in fright as Johnson (is that his name?!) decided to explore the U-Bahn. I miss you!!!!!

In my life, things are fine. I just found out I have asthma! Boo! I went to the doctor complaining of other things, and when she asked about my cold, I told her I wasn't worried and thought it would go away by itself. She laughed so hard, and asked if I wasn't complaining that I couldn't breathe. Oops. I thought it was totally normal! anyway, the air is so toxic in Atlanta right now that it triggered asthma in me, and now every time I laugh I also sound like I'm coughing up a lung. Which is often. And I've got two inhalers that I take every day! How intense is that. I feel like the sick kid! Haha (cough cough)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awe :(
atlanta air is really bad...
I'll be there in a few weeks!

don't forget that freaky deaky club!

Katie said...

who's johnson? i don't remember this ubahn exploring bit...
I MISS YOU GUYS!! i want a group hug!!!

Stephanie Chen said...

Johnson was the huge bee on Kevin's shoulder, silly!!!